My Avatar

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tool #9

  1. When we use technology, it really does have to be for a reason. The technology used needs to be congruent with the lesson being presented and not just be in the lesson as fluff or as game time.
  2. We are trying to develop self-learners and stations/centers are an great time for students to show you their best. Students need to know that this is not game time but an opportunity for them to show you their best.
  3. I haven't found any that deal with elementary Spanish but will continue to look. There are many websites that are geared toward high school.
  4. I don't have iPods or iPads at this time and have not been able to look at the apps-however, after reading some of the others comments and talking with Lisa, I am very interested in several, especially iTalk. I think this program using iPods could really be a great tool for checking pronunciation.
  5. Students could use the iTouches and Ipads to video tape and record themselves having conversations in Spanish with other students.  I know they would have fun practicing "scripts" and listening to themselves and I think is would be a valuable assessment tool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment