My Avatar

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tool #4

1. Marion sent the "block" teachers the schedule for the fall with the request that we all check it to make sure that it is correct before school starts-much easier and less confusing to have one to work on than the many copies that have been sent back and forth in previous years.


2. I have sent a draft of a newsletter to parents to the other elementary Spanish teachers in the district and am waiting for their comments.


3. I plan to use Google Docs to create a newsletter to sent to parents each nine weeks to inform them of units of study and vocabulary.  I have used Google Apps previously with 5th graders to research and make a presentation-I was able to view and edit their presentations prior to showing them to the class which was very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment